I've led successful teams in two direct sales organizations: Mary Kay Cosmetics in my 20’s, and more recently doTERRA essential oils.
I spent my late 20's and early 30’s in the real estate industry, where I was not just a top-selling agent and trainer/manager of other realtors; I was also an investor, rehabbing and flipping dozens of properties, including a motel and a miniature golf course. While the real estate industry made me a millionaire by the age of 33, it also bankrupted me.
Rising from the ashes of the 2008 real estate crash, I re-emerged as a speaker and information marketer, speaking to audiences & media outlets (see NBC news clip, at right) around the world about how to grow their business through more authentic salesmanship.
I've also built a private coaching and consulting practice, helping sales teams and entrepreneurs develop and implement more effective sales and marketing strategies. I can help with:
- Increasing one on one sales through scripts and other message improvements, as well as improving individual technique for leading customers through the sales cycle
- Headlines and other ad copy
- Website design and sales copy
- Productivity strategies
- Identifying sources of new business & strategies for capturing that business
- Mindset and internal blockage removal of all kinds